Hello everyone and welcome back once more. I know like usual I have been gone for longer than a hot minute. Unfortunatley I haven’t had anything to update about and I do not wish to bore you all with the trival. So instead of talking about this phase of my life that seems to be a current standstill. I figured why not talk about a few things that I have been seeing over and over that is really irking me. <side note, hope you are all doing well>
- Redundant commercials. There is one commercial/ ad for this game where you are going back to 14th hundreds and you start off as a slave/ peasant and work your way up to concubine and then hopefully empress. I hate it. One, because I have seen it far too may times and two, because I feel that it is a poor representation of the past. All I could think is, “why are they encouraging pimping oneself out to the king?” I always hated how the current queen could be kicked out of her role if she doesn’t give the king a “song” or if the kind would rather be with his new “toy”. Women had it so rough back in that day and there weren’t any laws to protect them at all.
- advertisement that do not interest me or appeal to me. I noticed lately on those YouTube videos, if you hit the skip button sometimes it doesn’t even let you skip. It makes me watch the whole video even after I have pressed that button multiple times. I have said this before but I wish there was an app that could alter ads to cater to the user preference.
- Two questions I hate when it comes to interviews. .) Why did you leave your old job? Is there a nice way to say, “too much work, low pay. stressful environment. Oh, and I hated my job with a passion.” Which out sounding like and entitled jerk? and 2.) Why do you want to work here? “Uh…you have a job opening for a position and I happens to meet the vast majority of those qualification for the position?”
- I hate how I can’t seem to find any good shows on Netflix. I found a werewolf show. “Bitten” spoiler alert. She outs the whole entire clan to the humans (the whole show she kept complaining that she got turned into a werewolf). All I could think was , centuries of trying and maintain this secret and she chose to gave it all away… the vampires must be having a field day with this one! It was a good show until last season half way though when it felt like they got all new feminist writers and changed the directions of the story line completely. I don’t mine a female leading the pack as long as she knows what she’s doing. But giving her the job just because she’s a female. Was just a dumb choice in my opinion.
- Side note, last week I almost got into two consecutive accident (car.) The first car decided to cut me off and the send car an elderly man drove in the wrong lane and almost hit me head on. I was so shocked I forgot how to use the windows, so I got out as he stared back at me unsure and I yelled at him to reverse his car and get into the correct lane.
- Did I or have I ever mentioned how much I hate hot weather. Hot weather is only for those who have A/C. All we have are fans. All that is doing is pulling in hot weather. Hot weather makes me sick. I need fall to hurry up and get here.
And finally, I hate what this heat is doing to my hair. There is just no relief in this house.