Hello everyone and welcome back once again. I hope all of you doing well and getting your best life. My life on the other hand seem to be a constant state of, “This Totally Sucks/ How can we make Recie suffer?” I seriously cannot stand how much my life actually sucks.
- I am forever stuck in a constant state of rejection mixed for dejection. Its like despite all my hard work and amount of debt I placed myself into just to get a decent job, in the end it was all for nothing.
- Have you ever a read a job post and thought to yourself, “Wow. finally an easy job that I can totally do and excel in.” Only to scroll down the page and find out they want Master’s degree. They will accept a bachelors but you have to come with seven years of experience. Seriously, What…the …actual…FUCK?! why would I need to do the same repetitive job for seven years straight with minimal change just to qualify for your job? Let’s be real, the job in question does not require bachelors or a masters. Literally you could get away with doing that job with a high school diploma. Honestly why would anyone want to place themselves in debt for that job?
- I hate how job posting lack flexibility when it comes to prospective employees. When it comes to a job candidates, they all want the “perfect employee.” They want a person who has all the check marks on their resume. All I am saying is, if I had all those qualities, they would have to pay me my worth.
- I hate how all jobs are far away. I have a car. It needs new brakes. In an ideal world I would not mind driving to a job that was a total 20 miles around trip.
- Okay, so I am a little behind on my phone bill and because of that. They keep cutting the service (they did that when i first bought the phone too). It’s to the point where the service will only last about an hour. It pains me and pisses me off to no avail. That there might have been plenty of call backs about jobs. But because the phone company decided to cut the service, I missed out on those jobs. It’s like you would have had your money by now had you not cut the service.
- I wish all companies had this system where if you were not what they were looking for. One, they would email you to let you know. Two, they would take your job and send it to another facility is really close by. Or let you know, “hey you are not a fit for this job but we have jobs x..y…z for your consideration.
- I hate how long and tedious the disability and now DSS process is. I am truly sick and tired of jumping through hoop, climbing mountains to prove something is wrong with me. I am tired of filling out paper work and answering the same damn questions over and over, going to interviews and being rejected.
- I am fed up with family members bring up financials woes around me. I feel like they are low-key telling me to get a job. The who process is annoying. It’s a total killer on my self-esteem. I just cannot figure out when did I become such a loser. When did I become so undesirable that no job wants me?
- I hate that my mobility is now limited. My kneecaps suck. Stairs are not my friends and even after sitting for a bit when I go to stand up it really hurt, my legs feel like they cannot support me. This problem really limits me on what I can do living wise and job wise. I really am sick of this endless bad luck.