Illusion or Perception: A writing prompt
I suppose the meme is true to a certain extent however:
- If you had no problem with sleeping before but you really needed a new bed; money will help increase the quality of that said sleep by having enough money to upgrade to a really nice bed.
- A computer along with internet access will open people up to a plethora of information, however that depends on the person. If a person never had the initiative to learn before money; they won’t have it afterwards. Some people crave knowledge while others crave mindless entertainment. Not judging, it’s just personal preference.
- With money, a person can afford to buy food. I guarantee you at some point a person WILL get hungry. Now if you’re talking about the hunger for success…money will help make the path to that specific success easier to obtain. However, money does not guarantee success; for example, lottery winners who take their money (bulks) and put it into businesses they know nothing about and without considering if there is really a need in the market for that business- these are usually the people you hear about going broke in five year. They usually start off big versus small.
- Trust me, give me the money and I can take house and turn it into a home, a home doesn’t just consist of what one wants to put in it, but who they chose to spend their time with, where memories are made. Also a home, is where one feels most comfortable and safe.
- With enough money, I could afford the best health care out there, and health doesn’t just consist of medicine you take, it’s the lifestyle that you live. Depending on a person’s mindset that can either help them or hinder them.
- Amusements can lead to happiness, it depends on what you are striving for. Are you looking solely for material value or are you more interested in moments. Personally, I think balance is key, both can make you happy.
- With money, you must be careful with how you choose to present yourself. Last thing you want to do is flaunt your wealth. There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, or successful. However; it’s wrong to flaunt it in other people’s face,especially those not on your financial or success level. Or give that impression that you are everyone else walking ATM, at first it may be nice to show you “got it like that”, but after awhile you get tried of footing the bill. I always said if I ever made it, I would love to be that rich person that no one knows is rich. I would be really hesitant to tell my friends of my wealth- I know some would be honestly be truly happy for me, and I know others would be low key jealous of me and would eventually ask “Why are you hanging around us…where are your rich friends?” You will need to make new friends that are in your financial status, who understand your lifestyle.
- With or without money, one can never guarantee faithfulness from anyone. As for obedience, there will always be someone out there who can pay more and sway people to go against you. It’s less about money and how you treat people. If you honestly make a connection with someone they may be less incline to betray you.
- As for the sex and love thing, with or without money it doesn’t necessarily guarantee you either.